Professional Mold Testing & Removal in Readers Digest, SCPalmetto Environmental Solutions provides mold testing and mold removal in Readers Digest, SC and we can solve your mold problems no matter how big. Due to the high humidity associated with the Readers Digest area, mold and water damage issues are found not only inside the home, but in the crawlspaces that many times carry elevated humidity levels. For years, PES has provided needed mold testing and removal services for real estate transactions, property managers, homeowners and landlords, with a process designed to create as little disruption as possible for you, the homeowner. We understand just how dangerous mold can be, and we offer guaranteed results, based on our professional quality protocols.
Call (864) 280-7838 today to speak with a qualified mold specialist and leave the rest to us.
Call us anytime at (864) 280-7838 concerning all of Mold Testing and Mold Removal questions in Readers Digest, SC
- Molds are fungi that can be found both indoors and outdoors. No one knows how many species of fungi exist but estimates range from tens of thousands to perhaps three hundred thousand or more.
- Molds grow best in warm, damp, and humid conditions, and spread and reproduce by making spores. Mold spores can survive harsh environmental conditions, such as dry conditions, that do not support normal mold growth.
- The most common indoor molds include Cladosporium, Penicillium, Alternaria, and Aspergillus
- Some people are sensitive to molds. For these people, exposure to molds can cause symptoms such as nasal stuffiness, eye irritation, wheezing, or skin irritation. Some people, such as those with serious allergies to molds, may have more severe reactions or even death.
- Recent studies have suggested a potential link of early mold exposure to development of asthma in some children, particularly among children who may be genetically susceptible to asthma development, and that selected interventions that improve housing conditions can reduce morbidity from asthma and respiratory allergies, but more research is needed in this regard.
- Molds can be found in virtually every environment and can be detected year round. Mold growth is encouraged by warm and humid conditions. Indoors they can be most commonly be found where humidity levels are high, such as basements or showers.
- It is impossible to get rid of all mold and mold spores indoors; some mold spores will be found floating through the air and in house dust. The mold spores will not grow if moisture is not present.
Post Remediation Clearance Testing to Validate the Success of the Project
The high humidity found in the Readers Digest, South Carolina area can cause mold and water damage issues inside the home. These issues are not always visible given that the crawlspaces within a structure can carry elevated humidity levels that may go undetected. Mold hiding in your home could be causing health problems for you and your family. Symptoms of mold exposure include sneezing, runny nose, or skin rash, even in people who have no mold allergies. For years, PES has provided mold testing and removal services for real estate transactions, property managers, homeowners and landlords, with a unique process designed to create as little disruption as possible for you, the homeowner. Much of our work can be done in just one day.
For Mold Removal or Mold Testing in Readers Digest, SC Call (864) 280-7838 today