Readers Digest’s Leading Mold Testing & Removal FirmPalmetto Environmental Solutions of Readers Digest, SC is a full service mold testing, mold inspections and mold removal company. Whether your needs are complex or simple, PALMETTO ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS provides excellent customer service and complete mold testing, mold removal, and air quality inspection that you can trust. At PES, we pride ourselves on the ability to solve your mold issues thoroughly and professionally, while keeping you informed, and offering pricing that is understandable and fair. In fact, we encourage you to compare the quotes and pricing of other companies in the Readers Digest area.
Contact us today if you need thorough, professional assistance, with safe and solid solutions for mold removal and testing by calling (864) 280-7838.
Call (864) 280-7838 for Mold Removal or Mold Inspections in Readers Digest, South Carolina
Clearance Testing to Ensure Mold Removal was Successful
Elevated humidity levels can cause mold and water damages inside the home and Readers Digest, South Carolina is not immune to this. Crawl spaces within a structure can carry high humidity and is not usually found until people start experiencing health problems. Mold exposure can cause allergic symptoms such as: sneezing, runny nose, or skin rash, even in people with no direct mold allergies. PES has provided mold testing and removal services for real estate transactions, property managers, homeowners and landlords for many years. Our success is in our unique process which is designed to create as little disruption as possible for you, the homeowner. We can have you mold free within 36 hours in most cases!
Mold Prevention Tips
- If a water spill or leak happens to occur inside of your home, be sure it clean it immediately. It is best to ensure that all areas are completely dried within 24-48 hours.
- Keep the humidity in your home low. If possible, keep it between 30-50% relative humidity inside your home. You can measure your relative humidity levels by using a small humidity meter which can be found at your local hardware store for $10-$50
- If you see condensation or moisture collecting on walls, windows, or other places in your home, quickly dry the surface and eliminate the water source. Condensation is often a key indicator of high humidity.
- If you have a leaky roof, repair it immediately.
- Ensure the crawl space under your home is free of moisture. If moisture is found, the crawl space may need to be sealed, and the ground around the home should be sloped away from the home.
- Ensure that the home has adequate ventilation.
Palmetto Environmental Solutions is the leading Mold Testing and Mold Removal company in Readers Digest, SC. Call us today at (864) 280-7838 to schedule Mold Testing or a Mold Inspection.